Before Avadhut Maharaj left for Moscow yesterday, he informed me that he has arranged for me to go on another lecture tour, to five cities within a thousand kilometers of Moscow.
The tour begins in just two days time, and I am scheduled to visit the following cities with Ashutosha Krishna Prabhu, who will act as my interpreter:
• Tambov: A manufacturing center southeast of Moscow. Population: 350,000.
• Saratov: A major industrial center on the Volga River. Population: 900,000.
• Balakovo: A city east-northeast of Saratov. Population: 350,000.
• Tolyatti: A manufacturing center on the Volga River. Population: 700,000.
• Izhevsk: A city northeast of Kazan. Population: 650,000.
We will get the four o' clock afternoon express train to Moscow tomorrow, so that we can start the tour on Thursday morning. For the first time, instead of using the train, we will travel from city to city by car, although I will probably fly back from Izhevsk (the furthest city on the tour) to Saint Petersburg...